Jordan Opsahl, Technical Marketing Manager for Tech Soft 3D speaks at the 2016 Defense Manufacturing Conference in Denver, CO about their history and role as a certified partner and provider of the 3DPDF technology for Adobe. Specifically, they deliver the Product Representation Compact (PRC), a 3D file format that can be used to embed 3D data in a PDF file. Tech Soft 3D developed a plugin for Adobe Acrobat Pro allowing the generation and creation of 3DPDF documents in a format that facilitates storing different representations of 3D models.
- Tetra4D was Recently Interviewed at DMC (Defense Manufacturing Conference)
- Tetra4D 3D PDF Products Now Support 3D Printing Workflow, Enhances App-like Functionality of PDF
- Automatically Create Data Rich 3D PDFs with Tetra4D Automate
- Beyond 3D Podcast Explores Trends, Business Opportunities and Real-World Stories in Manufacturing and Engineering
- Tetra4D Converter 2016 Supports Solid Edge ST8, SolidWorks 2016 and Export to ACIS SAT